Monday, December 6, 2010

Hide & Go Scream!



After Family Home Evening last night, Lucas wanted to play hide & go seek.  So we each took our turn counting & seeking; Sage ended up being the last one.  She started to get nervous when she couldn't find any of us.  Ethan made himself visible so she could find him, then he lent her his flashlight to help her find the rest of us.  Little by little she began locating each of us.  Except for me.  Ethan kept hinting at her on where to look (her bedroom closet) but she just wasn't gettin it.  So, I decided to make some noise thinking she'd figure out where I was.  That completely backfired when Sage heard someone say spider.  That just created panic (Sage HATES spiders)!!!  So when I opened to the door to give myself up, she nearly had a heart attack.  After the initial shock, she was mad at all of us, but wanted to be held my mommy.  Not so much fun for Sage, but we got a chuckle from it.  (It wasn't funny that she was scared, but it was funny.  The boys especially loved it.)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for FHE tonight! Although I am pretty sure I am running out of hiding places the bigger I become!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!! That would have been hilarious! (though not for her! )

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts