Wednesday, March 21, 2012
About Last Night
So, last night I attended a fun gathering at my church. Everyone was to bring something that they had made that represented one of their talents. Then we each filled out a worksheet to see how many points you had to "spend." Points were about service, kids, marriage, travel, education, and other things you've done. All of the donated items were then "auctioned" off for our points. I donated a collection of my postcard creations and managed to score a cute set of handmade stationery. There was tons of food & service items (babysitting, massage, cleaning) available. It was a fun night and everyone went home with something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
These beautiful ladies came to me from Newcastle West, Ireland. (Postcrossing) Aren't they wonderful?!!! This is how I imagine me...
-
Anyone who knows me knows that I love books! Reading them, collecting them, and now making them. A couple of years ago, I purchased a boo...
-
When I was 6 my family moved from the Dayton, Ohio area to the north of Dayton, Ohio area. I had one best friend and she and I were det...
-
I found a lovely packet of index cards at a garage sale many moons ago. I didn't have a specific purpose in mind for them. Until ...
What a cool idea. Love your new postcards.
ReplyDeleteSounds really fun! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic idea, sounds like lots of fun!
ReplyDelete