Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Letter Writing Party {april}


 Letter Writing Party {april}

For the past few months, I have been participating with the Write More Letters.com site in composing letters of encouragement to folks who could use some.  In late February (if I remember correctly) I decided it would be fun to organize a letter writing party to increase the number
salutations I could send out.  I call us the "Star Letter Writers" and we meet once a month in conjunction with a church humanitarian effort.  (quilt tying, sewing, kit assemblage, etc.)

I printed out cards with the website's mission statement.

Gathered up pens, stationery, and notecards.


 
Created little bio sheets about the person we were writing to.
 Then we were off!!!

Many with busy hands!


My assistant and I.

 It was a fun morning.  Many folks were grateful for the opportunity to write to someone and said they'd come back next month.  woot, woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts