Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blog Planner

Blog Planner

I've read on the blogosphere how many bloggers are using a planner to help organize their blogs.  I'm a calandar freak & was happy to find an excuse to get a(nother) new planner.  But I'm also cheap poor, and so I didn't want to spend too much.

Thanks to Walgreen's clearance rack, I found just the thing for $.80.  I actually use one for my blogging work and for my volunteer work at church.  I like to have everything in one place and not to have some giant/heavy notebook.  Since there are some note pages, there's also room to record stuff that I learn about blogging.  (One of my favorite places is Handmade Success.)

Of course, I couldn't just leave this wonderful planner to languish in a plain cover.  My photos aren't great, but there is a paper calandar in a clear plastic cover. 
Using some scrapbook paper, Paris themed, bien sur, I made a new cover that could be inserted into the cover on top of the original planner cover.
 There's room for monthly planning, idea jotting,
 and note taking.  

I don't always have everything planned out in advance, but this calandar doubles as a blog journal.  I can see what I've written or shared at a quick glance.  It's great for doing some goal setting, too.  I have been trying to learn more about blogging and by setting some goals I then push myself (a little) to try out the new ideas.

1 comment:

Popular Posts