Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Belated WIP Wednesday

Work In Progress

As I sit here doing a happy dance (I sold my first handmade book-thanks Jenn) I am also working on another.

As always, I love to use postcards for my nonpostcard type crafts.  (Can we say obsession?)  And things being on the limited funds side, I also have to improvise with what I have available to me.  Which, in my case, probably leads to greater creativity, but I'll never admit that because I still want to buy more craft supplies.  

So, with postcards in hand and scrounged up supplies, I present my third handmade book; today's Work In Progress:

STUFFellaneous is my store name and this is the first postcard I ever had printed em masse.

The book pages are a combination of scrapbook, printer, stationery, and vintage papers.

I had to add some doo dads.

Little envelope to hold stuff.

Larger envelopes with hand stamped note papers.

And a major part of the book was a left over clasp envie.  (What is the official name of these thing-a-ma-giggs?)

Before it is all said and done there will be some string, glue, and buttons added.  Maybe some more hoosie-whats-its.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts