Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hells Canyon/Hells Gate Smash Book

I have a new fascination with smash books & junque journals.  I got together with friends this summer to make one to put our summer memories in.  I decided to use mine while we vacationed this summer in Idaho.  It made the drive time pass quickly as I had something to do while hubby drove and we could converse {instead of me sticking my head in a book & my hubby feeling ignored}.



 I was able to use travel brochures to decorate & inform.






 Our campgrounds at Hells Gate.


 Yummy frozen yogurt!!!
 Got to visit some historical sights of the Nez Perse.
 My youngest two kids became Junior Rangers.


 Logistics from a travel map.
A personal note about my postcard collecting.  I always look for more where I go!


Very last page.  Haven't decided what should go there.  Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts