Postcards declared extinct by German radio moderator
Today around 14:45 a radio moderator from the southwest German radio station SWR3 declared the postcard for extinct.
Now some of us German Postcrossers would like to convince him that he's wrong and the postcard still is very much alive! And we'd love you to help us and send this guy cards from all over the world.
This is the address if you want to send a card:
SWR3
Sebastian Müller
Hans-Bredow-Straße
76522 Baden-Baden
GERMANY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
These beautiful ladies came to me from Newcastle West, Ireland. (Postcrossing) Aren't they wonderful?!!! This is how I imagine me...
-
Anyone who knows me knows that I love books! Reading them, collecting them, and now making them. A couple of years ago, I purchased a boo...
-
When I was 6 my family moved from the Dayton, Ohio area to the north of Dayton, Ohio area. I had one best friend and she and I were det...
-
I found a lovely packet of index cards at a garage sale many moons ago. I didn't have a specific purpose in mind for them. Until ...


No comments:
Post a Comment