Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winter in Star

Sometimes the temperature dips into the teens. (Like once or twice.)
Sometimes we get snow.  (An inch on a big day.)

Usually the snow is gone by lunchtime.  (or earlier)

Most of the time there is sunshine.  (No cloudy skies here.)

We do get fog on occasion.

Did I mention the Sun?
Can I just say that we picked a good year to move to Idaho!

3 comments:

  1. That's why I love the west. Sunny skies and real " seasons" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for rubbing it in!! I am home today- I will call you and see if you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, this winter really stinks here- be glad you aren't here. Probably normal snow fall, but cold and gray and cloudy.... all the time! Ugh! I would LOVE to visit Idaho sometime- or anywhere out west really!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts