Thursday, March 31, 2011

Boise River Walk

To celebrate a truly spring-like day, we stopped off to check out a small portion of the Boise River Walk.  






Lucas snapped this shot.

Of course, I had to take a few lame shots of myself.




We also had to get a collection of rocks to take home.  Sage decided to put her collection in her shirt.  What she didn't know was that little by little they started falling out behind her as she went.



The boys and I were laughing our heads off & Sage had no idea why.  She yelled at us to stop laughing about her chocolate milk mustache, bent down & grabbed some more rocks (she was determined to take home any rocks; not necessarily the same rocks).

Ahhh, what a great afternoon!

Our other fabulous spring break activities included Dr. appts., ortho appt., eye appt., and a free visit to the YMCA downtown.  We are exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks lovely, I'm so very jealous of your Mountains and trees! Poor Sage, just not in on the joke. She looks so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun place - especially when it warms up- which I wish it would do here!! Sick of winter, dang it!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts