Friday, April 22, 2011

First Arrivals

The swaps came in a huge pile yesterday.  (Maybe not huge, but all at once.)  Here they are:
This came from Asheville, NC:  we were to write about our week and the plans we had for the weekend.


Blythe Doll came from Arizona:  5 book suggestions.


From Washington State:  Random postcard with greeting.  (This sender is new to the west like me.)

These envelopes came from Missouri and were made from a calendar.
I find it ironic that I would get bird calendar envelopes since that is what I sent.  (Only mine went to Australia!)
Here is the inside view.

This swapper also sent some extras!
Pages from a book & some cutouts.
Learn a Spanish phrase-a-day calendar.
Stickers.  (Sage has her eyes on these!)

My final treasure of the day was a package from California with loads of 6x6 scrapbook pages & stickers.
Greeting card with the papers.

I think I love this hobby!!!  There were also some neat stamps, but Sage is tired of waiting for her turn at the computer, so I'll save those for another day.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, that is way cool!! I know how much you love mail and I feel bad because I have been meaning to send you some snail mail but I've been distracted. Love that you got such cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts