Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Take Note

You all know that I love notebooks.  My friend Annie gave me this cutie ages ago and I have finally put it to use.  This is officially my swap-bot & postcrossing journal.  I keep track of what I send and to whom.  Also, there are notes attached that have come with some of the swaps.  Included in the collection are a few of my postal receipts from packages sent.

A fellow swapper that I "met" online, is way more organized than I.    She prints out profiles of people she is swapping with, addresses, swap details.  I'm not that good.  Plus, I like to save my printer ink for other things.  (One of those things being the adorable swap tags that above mentioned friend made for me to include with my swaps.  They, of course, have Eiffel Towers on them!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts