Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day Trip


Today I went on a day trip to see a friend get married.  While out and before heading home, I went in search of some postcards for my collection.  Walgreens=nothing, gas station=nothing, iHop=lunch but no postcards, Barnes & Nobles=nothing, local hotel=three expensive & poor qualitied postcards (to be pictured at a time when I'm not hiding in the closet typing so that my husband who gets up for work really early doesn't complain that I am keeping him up at night, could this floor be any more uncomfortable).  Last stop:  Target.  No postcards, but they did have stationery on clearance!!!  When I got home I found one large, pink envelope with a lovely note from a fellow swap-botter who had sent me some adorable Hello Kitty cards & some Care Bear stickers for my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your new page! I miss you and glad you got some deals at Target- always find stuff there!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts