Discovered Book Spine Poetry on pinterest one day while researching ideas for the library display case. Fell in love & that became January's display after my resolutions display.
So here it is. The sign on the top is an explanation about the origins of book spine poetry.
Not really sure if folks would "get it" so I have directions on the top and sides explaining how to read it.
I pulled from the donation books
(sold by the Friends of The Star Library
and the proceeds help fund the childrens' programs).
Surrender Perfect Serpent's Tooth
The 7 Levels of Change, Making The World Work Better, Gangs to Jobs, The Return of The Prodigal Son
The Nightmarys Heart's Blood, Psyched. The Girls with No Shadow.
The Century. Dressing Up Vintage. (Antiques & Collectibles)
The Greatest Generation: Capitalist Fools. (The Gamble)
Onward Virgin Soldiers, Leaving Home, Inside the Grins.
Above The Law? Middle of Nowhere. Bad Business!
Killer Weekend! Whiplash, Below Zero.
As I See It, I'm No Hero. Oliver Twist.
Left Neglected: Power vs. Force.
Learning to Change The Life We Are Given.
How We Love: Mathematics for Electrical Engineering & Computing
In The Kitchen With Rosie!















LOL! Clever you.
ReplyDeleteAs I see it, I'm no hero, Oliver Twist. My favorite. :)
Very clever! I saw something like this once, a long time ago, using the titles of children's books. It was pretty darned funny.
ReplyDelete