Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Major Relocation



Well, here we are in Idaho. What a change from Ohio! But, so far, so good!

It all started back in March-ish of this year. My husband came home and asked me how I'd feel about living in Idaho. I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. His boss wanted to relocate his office in Idaho & wanted to take us with him. After much prayer, fasting, talking, prayer, research, soul searching, fasting, prayer, talking, talking, a visit, and more prayer, we knew that this was what we should do for our family. So, here we are. 2000+ miles, two months of packing & planning, and a long four day drive later.

My blogging friends wanted me to start blogging again. So here I am. A newly relocated midwesterner living out her days in the west. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging. I'm glad everything went well on your drive and you made it safe. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually kind of excited for you, but also sad that our friends in Ohio lost you. Change is good... but it's a little hard to get used to at first... and sometimes it chafes :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts