For some of my work as a PSR (psycho-social rehabilitation specialist) I am to encourage my clients to use journaling to accomplish various treatment goals. To help me encourage clients to do that I found a list of 100 starter ideas. I decided to use them to help me with my blogging.
#1 IF I COULD BE INVISIBLE....
I'd love to go backstage to some concerts, but then I wouldn't have any photos to prove I'd been there.
I'd like to know what people say about me. (Maybe not.)
I'd follow my kids through a day at school to see how they really behave when I'm not around. (I'd have to pull a few pranks on them just to freak them out.)
I'd like to see how long it would take for people to realize I'm "not there!"
I hope I wouldn't have to approach invisibility the same way Andrew Clements' character did in the trilogy he wrote about a boy who woke up invisible.
Lastly, I'd really hope that it wasn't a permanant condidtion!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
These beautiful ladies came to me from Newcastle West, Ireland. (Postcrossing) Aren't they wonderful?!!! This is how I imagine me...
-
Anyone who knows me knows that I love books! Reading them, collecting them, and now making them. A couple of years ago, I purchased a boo...
-
When I was 6 my family moved from the Dayton, Ohio area to the north of Dayton, Ohio area. I had one best friend and she and I were det...
-
I found a lovely packet of index cards at a garage sale many moons ago. I didn't have a specific purpose in mind for them. Until ...


No comments:
Post a Comment