Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100

I have signed up for a swap in which we must each write down 100 blessings.  I started yesterday and got up to 33.  Tonight I added 31 more.  I'll share the complete list when I get it finished.  Some highlights:  restored gospel, hubby, kids, home, soft bed, medication, good freinds, ability to read, a college education.  What 100 blessing would you write down?  Do share!!!

EXCITING EXCITING EXCITING EXCITING........

Tomorrow is the first day to sign up for the Star Library Summer Reading program.  Woot, woot!!!  I've already chosen 3 books to start reading.  I think all the prizes are for he kids, but just the chance to read & fill in a chart---just too much to resist!!!  (Please don't make fun of the Idaho book nerds!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I accept the challenge!!
    OH, and our reading program begins Saturday too- and we are very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Bonnie, most of the people that love you know you are a book nerd and we all are too! I haven't had a chance to check out our summer reading program, but you better believe we will be doing it too.
    Excited to see your 100 blessings list.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts