![]() |
| First card from Florida. |
![]() |
| International Postcard |
![]() |
| Back of postcard. Cool stamps! |
![]() |
| Another cool stamp. |
![]() |
| More cool stamps and tons of cool stuff! |
![]() |
| This is a sampling of what I got! Stickers, notebooks, stationery, rub-ons, envelopes, cutouts, chipboard, metal stickers. It's like Christmas!!! |
BRAG MOMENT: My first postcard that was received by a fellow postcrosser (The Boise Museum) was favorited!!!







You're making me a little jealous, if I didn't already have too many hobbies being ignored I would be tempted to sign up on postcrossing.
ReplyDeleteJenn, the postcrossing world could totally use your artistic talents. You could create beautiful works of mail art!!!
ReplyDeleteRemind me of that this fall when my kids are back in school and it's just me and baby boy at home. I might be tempted to give it a try! Miss ya :)
ReplyDelete