Here is the finished product. This project was quite a stretch for me. I enjoyed it, though, and hope to complete others!
![]() |
| Anyone who knows me knows that math was nearly the death of me several times over!!! |
![]() |
| I tried to replicate an illustration from the book, "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. Excellent read! |
![]() |
| Quote page. |
![]() |
| Favorite place. |
![]() |
| Wish list. |
![]() |
| My first zentangle. I had heard of swaps for these, but had never paid attention. Recently, a pen pal sent me one she had made. I knew I had to try one! |
![]() |
| This represents my love of travel. |
![]() |
| To go along with the previous page, I added two envelopes. One has a list of where I've been. The other has a list of places I dream of visiting. |
![]() |
| This was inspired by an example of a scrapbook page I saw in a book. (Keepsake Creations) |
![]() |
| I've tried at two different houses to create wonderful gardens. But time and finances were never on my side. So, I just rip pictures out of magazines and pretend they are my garden! |
![]() |
| In spirit of the season... |













Beautiful work and congrats on this new venture! Coming over to say HELLO from blogtoberfest
ReplyDelete