Friday, October 7, 2011

First Things First:

Thanks so much to my blog and facebook and twitter followers.  So exciting.  I look forward to getting to know all of you better, my fellow mailers!

Second:  Art Journal Progress



The best word I could think of was obviously STUFF!

Five things I can't live without.

If you could have dinner with anyone who would it be???
(Of course, I picked Johnny.  And, since he lives in France & I love France...)

Collage page:  books, books, books!

I have a dream page.  The STUFFellaneous card serves as a pocket.  My lucky partner will receive three on my preliminary postcard designs.  They are not perfect ones, but usable.  Hoping I get some feedback.)

On this page I am sharing my thoughts and feelings about time.  I'm not much of a doodler, but I gave it a try.

A poem in the middle and the one & only joke I can ever remember.

More to come as I hurry to finish it up and get it in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic art journal pages, I love playing around in mine, must upload some of my pages.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts