Sunday, December 4, 2011

Help! (part 2)

 Major clean up.  Great minds think alike!  Totally moved things vertically.  Wish I had a shelving unit I could put up behind the desk to expand my storage & increase work space on the desk.  Thanks to a quick raid to a trash can (in an undisclosed location) I found a plastic file thingy (seen to the right of the computer) that helped clear space off of the ironing board that can't be seen in the picture and help me keep track of current projects.  Don't you just love my stool/chair!  Yeah, it's as comfortable as it looks.  My daughter likes to stand on the step behind me and watch over my shoulder.

1 comment:

  1. Looks better for sure, Bonnie! I saw what the comment said on the previous post about a hutch or something and if you don't want to spend the extra money on the hutch, you could even just do shelves above the desk so that you have a little more elbow room there. Look at you getting all organzied! woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts