Monday, October 1, 2012

Blogtoberfest 2012

This week I will be placing my some of my postcard collection in the display case at the library where I work.  Mixed in will be some of my personal designs.  I doubt anyone around here shares my interest in postcards, but I am a bit excited nonetheless.

Before I can set up the cards, it will be necessary to clear out the lost & found items that are in there.  Anyone lose a pair of sunglasses, car keys, pink plastic princess heels, or a purple watch?  Let me know.

A few weeks ago (my 2nd at my new job) the lovely library ladies at nerdtopia rearranged some of the collections included there.  Part of the shuffle included bringing the display case from the back of the library around the corner from Olive the guinea pig to directly across from the checkout counter at the edge of the teen section.  (pictures to be posted in a future post)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts