When school started, my walks took on a different form. Sage & I accompany Lucas to school, then take the long way home. (She on her pink barbie bike with handle bar streamers waving & me on foot.) We talk about the pretty flowers, bugs, what the boys will be doing at school, and Sage's favorite topic of late, what time it is.
Sage must ask me 30 times a day what time it is. I'm not sure why. Doubt my answers mean anything to her, but she has to see me look at a clock or my cell phone, otherwise she doesn't believe my answers!
Back to walking. I am happy to say that I find myself craving my morning walks. I even walked on Labor Day (a day I had always reserved for not doing anything productive) and quite enjoyed it despite some chilly temps.
In support of my walking, my sweetheart got me some new walking clothes. (Now, I really can't slack!) Hopefully, I can score me some new shoes if I keep this up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
These beautiful ladies came to me from Newcastle West, Ireland. (Postcrossing) Aren't they wonderful?!!! This is how I imagine me...
-
Anyone who knows me knows that I love books! Reading them, collecting them, and now making them. A couple of years ago, I purchased a boo...
-
I found a lovely packet of index cards at a garage sale many moons ago. I didn't have a specific purpose in mind for them. Until ...
-
When I was 6 my family moved from the Dayton, Ohio area to the north of Dayton, Ohio area. I had one best friend and she and I were det...


Ohhhhh, new shoes!! :) Glad to hear you and Sage are having some special time together.
ReplyDeleteI have been walking more too and I LOVE it! :) How cool to get to hang with Sage and chat with her!
ReplyDelete