(Thanks everyone, for not pointing out that I totally spelled zucchini wrong last time.)
A couple more recipes that we really liked:
And, you'll all be impressed: I have been teaching Sage how to make ramen noodles in the microwave. Now, if only she could reach it by herself, I'd never have to get out of bed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
These beautiful ladies came to me from Newcastle West, Ireland. (Postcrossing) Aren't they wonderful?!!! This is how I imagine me...
-
Anyone who knows me knows that I love books! Reading them, collecting them, and now making them. A couple of years ago, I purchased a boo...
-
I found a lovely packet of index cards at a garage sale many moons ago. I didn't have a specific purpose in mind for them. Until ...
-
When I was 6 my family moved from the Dayton, Ohio area to the north of Dayton, Ohio area. I had one best friend and she and I were det...


No comments:
Post a Comment