The City of Star is having a writing contest that ends in February. The subject is "Living in Star." I'm thinking about entering.
Ivan and I have been preparing for our first Thanksgiving away from home. We have invited a family who has been good about making us feel welcome here.
Sage is drawing for Santa. It is a dinosaur with a santa hat. But she said she is too shy to give it to him.
Pictured to the right is the craft I made at our ward's Souper Saturday craft event. Not sure why the photo is backwards, but you can get the general idea of it. It was fun & easy to make!!!
Fall 2010 in Idaho is really cold! -30 degrees F in the mountains tonight! Glad I live in the valley!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
These beautiful ladies came to me from Newcastle West, Ireland. (Postcrossing) Aren't they wonderful?!!! This is how I imagine me...
-
Anyone who knows me knows that I love books! Reading them, collecting them, and now making them. A couple of years ago, I purchased a boo...
-
When I was 6 my family moved from the Dayton, Ohio area to the north of Dayton, Ohio area. I had one best friend and she and I were det...
-
I found a lovely packet of index cards at a garage sale many moons ago. I didn't have a specific purpose in mind for them. Until ...


No comments:
Post a Comment