I am participating in a swap where we are to each create an art journal.
Find Swap-bot description here. There are choices of prompts in the description of the swap and we are to come up with some prompts of our own. I have found a little blank book I got somewhere years ago (free, of course). This morning's task has been to assemble some thingy's (technical term) for the "getting to know me" page. Many thanks to awesome swap buddies & all the nifties they have sent me!
This is a whole new thing for me. I've journaled forever, but inserting art never crossed my mind. I am excited to stretch my imagination and my skills. (Or gain some!)
To see the progress of the creator of this swap, check out her blog
here.
Scroll down to see her memories ATC with the strawberries: I was the recipiant!!! I feel totally famous!!!
Thanks so much for visiting. I appreciate all who stop by and inspire me to keep blogging! You've made my day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment