Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Postcard Design

Instead of just buying, mailing, and collecting postcards, I have taken a jump to creating them.  My premier card features a photograph taken by my charming husband.  It is actually a photo of something silly that the boys made and it just happened to look cool by accident!  Can anyone guess what it is???

It has taken me forever to get it to be acceptable.  I'm new at using Pages by Mac instead of Microsoft Windows.  I do wish I had some fantastic photo editing software, but as my friend Wayne always used to say, "It is what it is."

Also, I have created a facebook page just for STUFFellaneous updates.  Not sure why, but everyone seems to be doing it, so I figured what the heck!  (Which is quite unusual for me!)  Who know.  It may all be for naught.  (Fingers crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts