New what?
I have been working on two different lines of postcards. Both are purely digital. I was trying my hand at making digital products and software that I was/am not familiar with. (I think that is a dangling particple???)
Today, I started a new line that seems to be a better fit. I'm starting out with an actual physical card and using scrapbook paper, stamps, and other ephemera. I am thinking that I am much more comfortable with working with the "real" stuff. Hopefully, these turn out better. (Live and learn, right?)
Here's a sneak peak:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
These beautiful ladies came to me from Newcastle West, Ireland. (Postcrossing) Aren't they wonderful?!!! This is how I imagine me...
-
Anyone who knows me knows that I love books! Reading them, collecting them, and now making them. A couple of years ago, I purchased a boo...
-
When I was 6 my family moved from the Dayton, Ohio area to the north of Dayton, Ohio area. I had one best friend and she and I were det...
-
I found a lovely packet of index cards at a garage sale many moons ago. I didn't have a specific purpose in mind for them. Until ...


Looks good, so far. Can postcards like that, with "real stuff" on them, actually make it through the postal system in tact?
ReplyDelete