Boulevard de la Douve. I have actually sat on that bench! Beatiful place to sit and read or think or sketch!
This is a sketch (not by me, obviously) of the Hotel de Ville.
Here is La Passerell et le Donjon Lacataye or the Donjon Lacataye and the Crossing. I seem to remember it being some type of religious place, but I wouldn't bet any money on my memory of this one!
This is Le Theatre. There is a produce market inside as well.
Here's a map. I'm going to have to dig out my journal so that I can tell you where I lived. I do remember having an older couple who became my friends. They lived on Place Joseph PanCaut and loved American Cowboy movies. And they had an adorable dog who would jump up to see in the kitchen window. We would laugh at watching him pop up over and over again.
This is Sablar Plaza. This is very close to where I lived. (Still can't think of the street name. Ugh-old age!)
This bridge is the Pont du Commerce. It crosses the Midouze river.
Thanks for strolling down memory lane with me!








No comments:
Post a Comment