Sunday, January 15, 2012

Someone Awesome Just Made My Day!

I just checked my email and got a wonderful surprise. I actually won a prize!

A lovely person at Make My Day is sending me some adorable paper and charms?

I will add the link as soon as I can get my kids off my computer. See button to your left.

This couldn't have come at a better time! Friday, my sweetheart had knee surgery and has been in a lot of pain. I have been dealing with a re-occurring (i.e. annoying and painful) neck issue that has really had me down. On top of that there has been one other stressor that I won't mention here. Winning such a cute prize and having it be something that I can look forward to it coming in the mail, to boot. = Heaven!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Signed, a gal who will make it to another day!

3 comments:

  1. So happy you won! :) Hang on, it will all get better. And before you know it you'll be tearing into a package of goodness. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read that something good happened today to help brighten things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts