This weekend fall has come. We woke up Saturday morning to overcast skies, cooler temps, and rain. But that's ok. Friday evening I was able to kick off the fall season by attending a craft night with my friend Amy (fellow Ohioian). I made a cute wooden wood thingy that says to give thanks.
Saturday, Amy came with me to my ward's Souper Saturday. There, I made a "welcome to our home" sign and learned had to use fabric & decopage to turn plain ol' wooden bracelets into works of art. Had a delicious lunch and became better acquainted with some of my ward sisters. (This is where I became aware of the great Sunday Trick or Treating debate.)
Saturday night, after the grocery shopping was done, Ivan sat down to watch a movie. I had my first hot cocoa of the season. I found a bunch of flavored hot chocolate packets at the Winco (raspberry, carmel, hazel nut, mint, and chocolate supreme) & just had to have one. Yum!!!

You had a busy weekend! Post pics of your cute new things! Glad you are having fun- we talked about you today in our Pres. meeting and how much we missed you and your talents! boo hoo
ReplyDeleteI am on a mint hot chocolate kick right now- but today it is in the 70's, so it will have to be later in the week!
Mmmmmmm, flavored hot chocolate... reminds me of our girls days! I had hot chocolate this morning for the first time this "fall", unfortunately it didn't agree with me :(
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely post pictures of your new creations.
Very fun! I am with you on the hot chocolate...oh yum!!!! So, do they do trick or treating on the 31st regardless- creating the whole break the sabbath debate? I guess that is one good thing to the goofy way Columbus does it! :)
ReplyDelete