Monday, October 18, 2010

Look out Primary, Here I come!!!

  

Sunday I was officially called & sustained as the Star Ward Primary President.  (Talk about jumping into a new ward with both feet!)  I was able to spend my last "free" Sunday observing & learning from the previous presidency.  I am so grateful that I've had the experience of being a counselor.  Rebecca was a great trainer.  Now I get to be the senior companion!!!

The worst part is just that I don't know very many people yet.  I don't know who's who or who goes with which kid.  Oh well, that will come with time. 

I did get to enjoy a couple of months off (for good behavior?) and the opportunity to meet a few folks.  I was even able to befriend someone who is newer here than we are.  (I'm a R.S. big sister, now.)  

Anyway, I hope this goes well.  I looking forward to my new adventure with optimism and renewed energy. 


3 comments:

  1. I want to be in your Primary!! What fun! You will be awesome-
    You are really fitting in there- I am happy for you- but so sad you are gone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about fitting in so much as jumping in!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts